This page has moved to a new address.

Welcome

Free Fragments: Welcome

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Welcome

Welcome. I am writing my own blog not only to gain experience in the social media networks for a career, but also to share. I love getting free stuff and I believe it is a great way to try out new products, get people interested in your product, create some buzz between people online and in everyday conversations. I receive some free products through online groups and also giveaways, and I hope to share those outlets with you as well as directly giveaway some of those products.

I am not just interested in objects (though I love makeup, fashion and just darn-cute things), but also all forms (and especially multi-media hybrid forms) of writing and art.

I hope to be sharing with all of you a bit about myself through these writings, and I hope you'll respond. To me, the need to write is perpetuated by the constant bombardment of relevant information and advertisements in this day and age. Real connection is rare, and yet that is what we strive for, deep down, amongst that pain we try so desperately to distract ourselves from. So I will always be looking for those comments that may start a conversation, and I may even have random giveaways based solely on relevant comments.

I hope this has helped you gain an understanding of the philosophy behind my blog here. Thank you and have fun reading!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 11, 2011 at 9:37 AM , Blogger chantal said...

new follower from the blog hop-
please follow back @ this chattanooga mommy saves

 
At November 11, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to say WELCOME! I look forward to following your blog. Loving it already!

Val
lastnerve2000 at gmail dot com

 
At November 12, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks both of you for your kind comments!

 
At November 13, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Midnite Echo said...

Your introduction is very heartfelt. It seems like you can see the beauty in things, whether visually, artistically, or through the written word. I can't wait to see more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home