This page has moved to a new address.

Shabby Apple Discounts!

Free Fragments: Shabby Apple Discounts!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shabby Apple Discounts!


This dress is too cute! The Aristocrat Dress is on sale on Shabby Apple's website, plus get 25% off this dress with this special code: DAY1!

Or, you can use the code BLACKOUT to get 25% off any black dress until November 23rd!

Or, if the dress you fancy isn't black in color, use my special link to get 15% off your purchase plus free shipping!

Find yourself the perfect holiday dress!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger SKYANGEL said...

Hi, I visited your blog and liked what I seen, so I am now your newest follower,
I also am the author of new blog on Google, visit mine at
http://whenitsonlymakebelieve.blogspot.com/ I would be grateful if you follow me
back. Have a gr8 day! Helen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home