This page has moved to a new address.

Finished Masters Project and Nail Art Post

Free Fragments: Finished Masters Project and Nail Art Post

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Finished Masters Project and Nail Art Post

It is done. I had my Defense on Saturday and what has been eating up all my time this past year is finally over. That means a blog makeover and a Calli makeover time. I'm starting with the tips, see my fun nails below:
Essie's Borrowed & Blue 
Julep's Hayden 

I used tape to get the crisp line of the french tips. I love this natural look with the bright pops of color at the tips!

3 Comments:

At May 15, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

This is so pretty! Congrats on finishing up your semester. Visiting from Mani Monday, can't wait to see more!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger TheDiversePhD said...

Congrats on your defense, cute nails :)

 
At May 15, 2012 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Gorgeous! And congratulations!!!

Thank you SO much for linking up with Mani Monday!

xo,
Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home